ELEMENTS of ART - Worksheet Booklet for Kindy, Year 1 and Year 2 students

   I have accepted a temporary position in a primary school teaching visual arts two days this year, so I decided to put together some little worksheet/booklets for my students.
   Some of the worksheets are information only, while others are interactive where students can show their understanding by completing simple little tasks that relate to that particular element.
   Until the Term gets into swing (which I'm sure will not take long), these little booklets will fill in nicely. Feel free to use them They are in jpeg format. I included some literacy and some expressive writing opportunities.
Some of the pages were created by me, others are combinations of images from free-to-use worksheets, free-to-use images and free clip art found on Pinterest.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class