POSSUMS in CHARCOAL

   I thought of doing this artwork before we were hit with the bushfires. But is seems more suitable now as a further homage to those poor lost animals in the Blue Mountains and forest areas ravaged by the fires. We lost so many creatures, one billion estimated. Unbelievable.
   Instructions and Resource Imaged included. 


It has only just occurred to me that I have forgotten to draw on his whiskers. Explains why he looks a bit funny. Will fix that tomorrow
************************************************************************************

RESOURCE IMAGES

  


   

   


   



INSTRUCTIONS




It has only just occurred to me that I have forgotten to draw on his whiskers. Ooops, Sorry. Explains why he looks a bit funny. Will fix that tomorrow








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class