DIRECTED DRAWING - Lion

I will use this resource with my Kindy kids to teach them how to draw a lion's head. We will then complete it using wax and white oil pastels with diluted black ink to create resisted ink wash. 

I have posted a previous artwork using the same media with a lion and lioness but I think using the directed drawing approach will be better for younger students.

Being a "directed" drawing will  enable kids of varying degrees of learning disabilities to participate in the artmaking experience without feeling overwhelmed by the challenge.

Website:

easydrawingguides.com



I am sorry that I have no student examples to show as I had to suddenly stop working due to ill health so I never saw the completed artworks although they were almost finished and they were looking great.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class