STAGE 2/3 Year 4 and 5 GEOGRAPHY CONTENT Place: Indonesia Artwork: Komodo Dragon

   The following program is for a class that has a combination of Year 4 and Year 5 students. I based the content on Stage 3 content but I will provide opportunities that will extend the Year 5 students as they are creating their artwork. I will show them media techniques that will enable to build upon their art making skills.
   All images are in jpeg format as I cant upload word documents. Feel free to use my program, any part of it or modify it to suit your needs.
   When I have created by 'show-and-tell' artwork, I will include it in this post also....
 
I did not create the drawing of the komodo dragon. Full credit for that goes to the person who did.






 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class