DRAWING DRAGONS - Watercolour Mixed Media Artwork

   I have had quite a few students ask me to show them how to draw a dragon. Dragons are always a popular subject.
   So I created an artwork that I think students will enjoy doing it. I found this fantastic website DRAGO.COM that had free-to-use tutorials which I downloaded. I then used my trusty iPad to fit them onto an A4 page. I did acknowledge the website with every tutorial. Someone has done a tremendous amount of work creating these tutorials.
   I have 17 different dragons that students can chose from. I am really looking forward to an opportunity to present this artwork to students in Year 3, 4, 5 and 6.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class