POP ART SELF PORTRAIT - Digital Mixed Media Artwork - All Instructions

   I first posted this artwork back in October 2018 but I have had a few requests, asking how this artwork created, could I provide some instructions.
   My blog has over 250 posts so I am not surprised that people might be finding it hard to find what they need. Sorry.
    I also created a digital artwork that I created with a Kindergarten class (ages 5-6) that I posted on 4/8/19. The title of the artwork - TERM 2 - ES1 Kindergarten - History Program - Personal and Family Histories. If this title is placed in the search bar, you will be able to access it.















































 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class