DIRECTED DRAWING - CHALK PASTEL- Cheetahs

    In a mad rush to come up with something for a class of students, I presented a directed drawing, showing the kids how to draw a cheetah. They loved it and created beautiful artworks. 

   I am still kicking myself for not having my iPad or phone with me so I could take some pics.

   Anyway, I still have to complete my own sample artwork which is in progress but this should be enough information to get you started if you want to se it. Once the image is created, students could paint it, use oil pastels, colouring pencils or whatever suits your needs as the teacher.

   Students love directed drawing as it creates a sense of control and greatly increases their confidence levels.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class