THANK YOU EVERYONE

 I am on my way to achieving 100,000 views for my blog. I am thrilled and amazed over this as I never expected my work to have such interest. The number of views is pretty small compared to other sites I have seen but it makes it all worthwhile for me.

   Thank you everyone for taking the time and a big thank you to your comments. Please if you have any questions or requests, dont hesitate to ask. 

Oh, and one little problem. I am having trouble being able to go directly your blogs or sites when you ask me to. Quite likely it is me as I am not all that tech savvy, so if anyone has any suggestions on how we can contact each other personally, I would appreciate that. I thought via emails but that may be understandably too personal for some people.

   Anyway, back to work......xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class