STUDENT ARTWORKS - SHARPIES with ALCOHOL - Flowers and Leaves


Its been quite a while since I last presented this artwork to students. I first posted it way back on  8th July, 2017.
I presented to my students at Samuel Terry Public School on Thursday, 26.2.20 and we had a great time. Students had never seen the effect isopropyl alcohol had a Sharpies and they were fascinated by the textures created.
They also enjoyed recreating their flowers and leave using a "wobbly" line and then further outlining them with Posca pens, paint makers and black markers.
I was impressed with their creativity and enthusiasm. Well done to the students of Year 4K......
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class