CERAMICS - Dragon Eggs - Kindergarten, Year 1 and Year 2.

   The post is now complete, with the final instructions on how to colour the eggs when the clay is dry. I gave my egg 3 full days to dry.
 I have a Year 1/2 group of students for the next couple of weeks and I wanted to do some sort of ceramics with them. I think they will love making a dragon's egg.
   BUT......I am always just behind someone else.....ooops. I thought of using aluminium foil to mould the shape of egg as it is easy to use and light weight. But, I then saw a post where this technique had been used so credit goes to that person. The site is adventures-in-a-box.com. by Liska Myers.

 
 

 
 
 
I created this simple little activity sheet to finish off our little Unit on Dragons. feel free to use it. It is constructed of free-to-use images from the internet and Pinterest.
 
I will have dragon eggs to post very, very, soon from my
Year 1/2 kiddlings.......
 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class