STUDENT ARTWORKS - EARLY STAGE 1 Kindergarten - GEOGRAPHY CONTENT Place: Kakadu Artwork: Hand Stencilling on Images of Rock Paintings from Kakadu

   As promised, here are artworks created by my Kindergarten class. They are studying Australia in Geography and we created an artwork using hand stencils, spray paint, posca pens and black markers.
   These artworks are so cute........I must apologise for the pics appearing so fuzzy. I laminated them before I took the pics....ooops...
   I didn't include the final Step in my original programming. We added some Aboriginal symbols using a white posca pen to finish the artwork. This Step is optional but I think it completed their artworks nicely....
 






 










 
 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class