TERM 2 - ES1 Kindergarten - History Program - Personal and Family Histories

   Well, Term 1 is almost over but Term 2 will begin before we know it. I have gotten myself really organised this time, with all my programs and teaching resources done. So here is the first of 6 new programs that are cross curriculum with History from ES1 to Stage 3. Feel free to use or modify whatever you want.....

   Kindy is going to create digital self portraits in a Pop Art style. Unfortunately, because I got super sick and was absent from school for 4 weeks, I have had to modify this artwork so that we can start Term 3 with a new artwork that is in keeping with their set program.
   So, students will now add their name at the bottom of the artwork with the word, Me, added somewhere on the artwork, where the student would like it placed. I am thinking this will take maybe two lessons.





STUDENT ARTWORKS: 

















This is the background which will be photocopied onto A3 size white cardboard. Students will colour it in with Sharpies.
 Words will also be coloured in with Sharpies then cut out and glued on around their portrait.

**** I have a sample artwork almost finished. when its done I will include it in this post.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class