INTO THE FUTURE: A Digital Artwork - Year 5/6 Science: Digital Technologies

   I hate being sick but I created two new artworks that I will introduce to my Stage 3 students in Term 4. 
   The first artwork uses Photoshop 7 which is a really old version. I always use this program with the kids as it is extremely user friendly and enables them to learn a few basics like layering without getting confused with the pretty interfacing.
   I first learned how to use Photoshop using Photoshop 7 and my Year 12 Photography students taught me. You are never too old to learn things and a "teacher" can be anyone who has the patience to show you how to do it. Believe me, those poor students really needed to have patience with me!!!
   Anyway, in my school, we are finishing up the year with Science: Digital Technologies and this is the artwork for my students...…



   I still have to draw on some circuit designs in silver, gold or bronze fine tip Posca pens, do some shading with  black, gold and silver coloured pencils and add in some details with black Artlines. Once I get this done, I will update this post.
   I think the kids will love doing this. I know their skills will be very limited but I think turning themselves into a cyborg will create lots of enthusiasm.
  Here are some of the resources I used. I found free-to-use images via Pinterest and will create folders of eyes, backgrounds, etc for the kids to export into Photoshop and use on their own artwork. 
   I don't get a lot of time with the kids ( 1 hour lesson per week) but with a few computers at hand, we should get though the digital art making process reasonably quickly.

RESOURCES


This is a png that I found Pinterest.








I have heaps more images but this will give you the idea.

STAY TURNED FOR MORE...…….














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class