STUDENT ARTWORKS - Oil Crayons into Oil Paints



I did a day's casual work last week with a gorgeous Year 3/4 class. Such a great bunch of little people. They worked so hard all day and I think it shows in their artworks. Well done to the students of Year 3/4 at Windsor South Public School, N.S.W, Australia...…


   I have included the INSTRUCTIONS for this artwork to save you times, scrolling back through all the posts. I posted this artwork ages ago but it never fails to be a success every time I presented to students. You could substitute the dog images for any other subject matter and I think the artwork would still turn out well. For example, portraiture and Cubism.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class