BEING AN EMU - Mixed Media Artwork

 I was motivated to create a new artwork after I saw the cutest images that were created by some ES1 and Stage Stage 1 students. Congrats to Sarah who taught them.

My artwork is more high order thinking for students in Stage 2 and 3 but I will create something for Kindy, Year 1 and 2, probable as a collage.

I created a Directed Drawing for an emu and posted it on Sunday 8th May, 2022. (Happy Mother's Day)



     

   

    


    









Creating a drawing on paper and then "transferring" it ensures that the students is able to get
 the same image. Sometimes its easier to do it as indicated then damaging the surface of paper with repeated erasing and redrawing lines.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class