Drawing with Lines - Owls

I think the kids will love doing this artwork. It is quite simple but looks very effective when completed. We will use oil pastels (oil crayons) as chalk pastels can be a problem with young kids - they can get pretty messy and dusty. I will post some artworks created by the kids later.....
This is my sample artwork to show the kids.....
 I was going to make this a "cubist" artwork but changed my mind and completed the artwork using only lines. I drew the image with a white watercolour pencil.




 
With STEP 2, I took out the instruction about not letting the lines touch or overlap. The image used here was my inspiration. I found it on Pinterest and all credit goes to the person who created it. It is not my artwork. On the back of this, I printed 4 images of owls that the kids could use as resource images.
 

 Artworks created by students to follow........

 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class