MIXED MEDIA SCRATCH ART - Frogs

 

   When I presented this artwork to my students, I was not expecting the results I received. Even though we didn't get them finished, they are fantastic!!!!!
   I have included ALL the Resources I created so this post is BIG....the images are in jpeg format....

 
INSTRUCTIONS:


NOTE: If I were doing this artwork with high school students, they would be making a drawing of a frog (or any animal) onto A4 photocopy paper, then copying it onto the scratch art paper using the method provided in the Instructions.
 

 
           
 
 
These images are from a free-to-use site and are
 formatted to A4 size.
 










These images are formatted to A4 size.
 
STUDENT ARTWORKS........
In reality, the black marker lines are not as bold and bright. They can be seen but blend into the surrounding black areas
 of the artwork.







This students is a naturally gifted young artist. He loves art and thrives on exploring new media. He is able to make artistic decisions that are founded on intuitive expression. Well done, Riley!!!!!


I really like this artwork. The student decided to incorporate two different types of texture on his frog. I think it worked well. It was so rewarding to see this particular student advance to making his own artistic decisions. In the past, he has been hesitant and really lacked confidence in his art making abilities. Well done, Jack!!!!!

So proud of the artworks created by Year 5/6 T.
Windsor South Public School ROCKS!!!
 
 
 
 



































 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class