MONSTERS with BIG EYES

   This is a variation on the artwork, "BIG EYES - Cats and Dogs". I decided to vary the subject matter as I was becoming bored with the same artwork. I had requests to present this artwork 4-5 times and a change was needed.
   I think the students did a wonderful job. As we ran out of time due to other activities the class had to complete, I did the white lines on each artwork. If time had permitted, they would have done it themselves.
   Well done Windsor South, Year 3/4!!!!! I love, love, love their artworks. I have included every artwork they created as I promised the students I would..... sorry, but the blog is a bit long with 19 artworks.....
VARIATION:
1. I collected a heap of monster colouring pages from free-to-use sites. A4 size.
2. I imported the image into Photoshop and took out the eyes and any fiddly details. I wanted just a simple outline. I did leave a few details in some images though, as without the, the monster looked incomplete.
3. The PROCEDURE remained the same as that used to create the cats and dogs with big eyes.
 
STUDENT ARTWORKS:



















 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class