A CHANGE IN MY POSTS

Hello Everyone,
   First of all a huge, big thanks to everyone who keep checking in on my posts. It appreciate it very much.
   Secondly, you will see a change in the most posts from now on. I am working in a school now, as "the art teacher", creating artworks that support teachers and students with what they are doing in class.
   At the moment, Geography has become my focus area in Stage 2 (Years 3 and 4) and Stage 3 (Years 5 and 6).
   Stage 1 is a work in progress but Early Stage 1 (Kindergarten) are going to create an artwork based on the rock paintings of Kakadu National Park using their hands as stencils with spray paint, acrylic , black fine tip pens, paint pens and black markers. Nothing like a bit a paint and mess to start the year off!!! Don't worry, the students will NOT have their hands sprayed with spray paint. They will trace around their hand and up their ark a little bit and I will cut it out. The stencil of their hand and arm is cardboard.......BUT.....I will be painting either a hand or foot of each student so they can put it on their artwork.
   Artworks related to each Stage and their program content will be posted with Instruction, how it links to the specific Visual Arts Outcomes and, of course, my teacher artwork example. I am determined to make an artwork for each Stage........
   Please, keep logging in and viewing my posts. You guys provide me directly with the motivation to continue with my blog.....thank you......

Kaylene xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class