STAGE 1 Year 1 GEOGRAPHY CONTENT - Place: Mexico ARTWORK: Dahlia OPTIONAL ARTWORK : Eagle


The Year 1 students will like creating this artwork as the technique I have decided to use is different. I have not used this technique with students in this school before, so it will be something new for other students and staff to see.
   As with other Geography/Visual Arts programs I have written so far, I decided on keeping with the national flower, plant and animal of each country the teacher had decided to focus on. It made it easier for me to do some quick research and very easy to find resource images and so.
As always, feel free to use and/or modify whatever you like. I have not had time to create my own artwork but I will very soon and post it as well......







 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class