OWLS DRAWN FROM LINES and SHAPES - Modifying my idea - From Kat Slawski, Primary School Teacher

* My mate, Kat, sent me some pics of artworks made by her students. Kat is a primary school teacher and it is for people like Kat for whom I started my blog.
** I love seeing what other teachers do with students and how they have used and/or modified my original idea. It feels good to be able to share my ideas and know that they are being used in some way.
*** Kat chose to use chalk pastels instead of oil pastels/oil crayons with her students.
**** A big thanks Kat and her students at Wimalee Primary School, NSW, Australia.....xxx














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class