STUDENT ARTWORKS - Stage 1, Year 2, History of the Local Hawkesbury Region.

   So proud of these artworks. The students really enjoyed working with a variety of media, starting with drawing with a lead pencil, collage work and finishing with oil crayons/pastels.
   Here are the finished products. Well done Year 2, Windsor Public School, NSW, Australia...….













This is my artwork that I created along with the students. I had a student complete it for me as I got too busy with her peers towards the end and she had finished first/early. I think she really enjoyed working on the "teacher's artwork". I collaged the rabbit and added the wings during teacher demonstrations but the student completed the rest. Well done Trinity on our combined effort!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class