TERM 3, STAGE 3, Years 5 and 6, SCIENCE: Living World - Living Together - Sustainability - Green and Golden Bell Frog

   This will be the first time I have presented this artwork to any students, so I hope it goes well. 
   I made a change to the border and, instead of using posca pens, paint and metallic markers, I substituted a collage border using green and light yellow (gold) paper which students will tear into elongated shapes and glue down. The elongated shapes represent the markings on the frog's skin. I think this new border will look better.
   The green and gold paper for the border is actually a vintage map of the area in which the green and gold bell frog lives in Sydney, Australia.























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class