GRAFFITI TIGER inspired by Dean Russo - For Years 5 and 6 (and older)

 

Inspiration Artwork: "Young Lion" by Dean Russo

 
 
OPTIONAL IDEA:
   Originally to save myself some time, I took a pic of the original cool colour painting, imported it into Photoshop and manipulated the colours.
   I then printed the images out and added the graffiti symbols and decoration onto the image.
   This could be a nice idea for older students with skills in using software to manipulate their original painting. Stencilled symbols can be created using filters, etc, making the artwork a digital creation as opposed to employing traditional hands-on art making art practices.

NOTE: I used the image above to create my own artwork as I was running out of time to reproduce the tiger cub as a painting again.
 
   I think my primary school students (Years 5 and 6) will enjoy creating this artwork. It has layers of media and starts with a painting. Kids love to paint and they love Posca pens!!! Looking forward to having a go.......

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class