HORSES, PIGS, DOGS, CATS and TWO MICE - An Artwork Inspired by Jenny Foster

   I'm not sure just how much my artwork can be compared to that of Jenny Foster, but I just love her paintings. I think my grass area should have been left black as seen in some of Jenny's artwork. I think I might reattempt this artwork but for now it can stay like this.
   Feel free to use my idea and change it up to suit your needs. Nothing is ever set in concrete.... I got lots of ooohs and aaahs when I showed my students so it might work out ok......
 
 
HOW TO:

 
 





 I printed all the resource information sheets off and created a little booklet x 30. It is a much easier way of getting all the information to the students in one bundle.
 
ARTWORKS BY JENNY FOSTER:
 






 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class