PAINTED AND PATTERNED ARTWORK - Inspired by Heather Galler.


 

 

 
 NOTE: I took a pic of the original painting and imported it into Photoshop. I manipulated the colours, then used the image to create my own artwork. I was running out of time to reproduce the tiger cub as a painting again.
 
 
 
 
   This artwork would work with students from Years 1 and 2  up to and through High school students. The older the student, the better their skills will be and, therefore, the patterning can become more intricate.
   I think this artwork will work well with younger students as they tend to paint in simple ways and with simple shapes. This will make the creation of black marker shapes and patterns much easier. Really looking forward to giving this artwork a go....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class