PEACOCK FEATHERS - A Mixed Media Stencilled Artwork

 
 I am going through a stage of stencilling and I thought this might be a fun thing to do with year 5 and 6 students. It has about 20 Steps so it is pretty involved. I don't know why I chose peacock feathers as the subject, I just did. Then I found an inspirational image and went from there.  
  I made the artwork as an A3 size. With my students, I would make it A4 as I don't think we would get an A3 finished in just one school day (about 7 hours).
  Students would get this information sheet with  cultural and historical information about peacocks and peacock feathers. There is also info about how to draw a peacock feather. They will need to start with a drawing on watercolour paper......






 
STENCILS





 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class