ROBOT MASK

This artwork is great fun.....I created robot masks with my Year 8 students. I did not write the program, a colleague had that honour. Its a fantastic program. I will show you only my sample mask.....
I made my own papier mache from a Youtube video. The stuff was easy to make, easy to use and dried to the consistency of concrete.
 
 
Students had to create a design of their mask before they could start. The design had to include materials that they would add to the mask as decoration. For example, plastic hose, LED lights, etc. I did get some masks with LED lights!!!
 
The following images show my mask......
The base of the mask is a papier mache mould that we got for all of our students. Art supply store.



 
 
 
 




 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class