BIG EYES - Cats and Dogs

   This is a little artwork for little people. I printed line drawings of cats and dogs onto watercolour paper. (All the pics are free-to-use colouring in pages). Coloured with water based textas (markers) and then put water on the each colour. I did not colour the eyes as they will be replaced with cartoon eyes that I printed from the internet. (free -to-use clipart)
   I re-outlined the original pic with a black marker. I then glued on the big eyes to create a rather humorous effect. The kids will love this simple artwork.....pics of students are to come.... new post...BIG EYES Cats and Dogs - STUDENT ARTWORKS....

 
 

 


 

 
 
 
 
With water added.....
 
 
 
 
With "big eyes" added.....


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class