Textiles - Rabbit

 
   Printed an image of a rabbit from a site that has free to use colouring pages. I imported it into Art Studio (iPad app) and drew outlines for the gum leaves, gumnuts and little branch. I the pasted the drawing onto a free to use vintage scrapbook paper. This created the background. I used the easer tool to take the vintage paper out of various parts of the drawing so that it did not affect the fabric marker colours later on.
   I the printed that outline drawing onto 100% cotton fabric and coloured it with my fabric markers - the cheap ones I got from the store I cant mention.
   I played with the layering of colours using the wet-on-wet technique which worked really well on the gum leaves. The white highlights on the rabbit and gumnuts were created with a white Posca pen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class