Textile 1 - Fish

   I drew a koi carp on a piece of 100% cotton fabric. I coloured it with fabric markers. These markers were really cheap, not the really expensive brands. Not sure if I can mention the name of the store where I got them on my blog, so I wont. I also used cheap glitter pens also from the same store. You can see the glitter shining in the pic.
   I then added some embroidery into the fish and the background. Was pretty easy to make as the embroidery stitches are just basic. Really like this which is a miracle as I may a tough critic of my own work.......

Comments

  1. Very pretty, and the stitching adds so much to it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class