Digital Artwork - Microscopic Organisms - Twisted Brush program

   When students gained more access to technology and computers, my whole approach to teaching changed. I incorporated technology into my teaching programs wherever I could. I even had all the student's course work placed into  OneNote and organised  like a well oiled machine....where did I get my energy from?
   This is one of the first digital artworks that I had my students create. I found a freeware program which the students used. I thought I was so clever back then!!!!
   The program is called Twisted Brush and we had so much fun with it. The first lesson I introduced the kids to it, they played with the brushes all lesson. No artworks were made but I had them all in the palm of the hand!!!
   I used the screen shots to make up a little "How To" booklet. Many of the students downloaded the program to their home computers as well. Oh....I always did a check for viruses on anything I loaded onto school computers or gave to my students.






  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class