Analysing an Artwork - Literacy for Low Ability Students

    I created these four worksheets for a low ability class I had in 2013. They really struggled with understanding how to write about an artwork....or even, why bother writing about artworks in general!! I found that with the prompts to help them, students could talk about an artwork which then gave them confidence to write about it. I saw an improvement in most of my students and was happy that they at least made an attempt at writing about artworks and learning some subject-specific vocabulary.
    The worksheets are in jpeg. format but I created them using a word document with shape inserts, etc. Please feel free to use them or modify them to suit your needs.

  


Comments

  1. Hi can I please have the pdf file for this? Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class