Animal Photography - Zoo Poster Pics

Examples of Student Work.
In 2013, I set my Photographic & Digital Imaging students the task of creating a poster for the Zoo. We visited for the day and took a stack of digital pics. Each student had their own digital camera and they disappeared into the wilds of the Zoo, only to resurface when it was time to get back on the bus. Little did I know that the pics they had taken were beyond expectations.They were so good I printed 6 pics per student for them to put in their portfolios. We had explored composition techniques before we went on out excursion. Here are a few of the 152 pics that I have..... I wish I could show you them all but you would probably get bored......
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class