Journal Covers - Textiles


   I love working with textiles and combining it with art media and materials. Image printed onto fabric (100% cotton) using my Pixma printer. My printer has inks that when dry are waterproof. Owls drawn into with watercolour colour lead pencils and white Posca pens to make highlights. Ironed with a hot iron to heat seal all media.
   I discovered printing on fabric technique via Pinterest but added my own twist with the drawing media. It got me started on making images for a patchwork quilt which I work on occasionally. I have way too many projects happening at once!!!!
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEACHING RESOURCE - CLAY WORK BOOKLET - BASIC INFORMATION

Blind Contour Drawing - Portraiture

STUDENT ARTWORKS - NEW CUBISM with Kindergarten/Year 1 Composite Class